Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wanted: Writers and Graphic Designer

I am looking for talented writers who can write both creative and technical articles. There are times when the topics will be out of this world so this will also entail a little research. You should know basic SEO and SEM stuff (you can google that). It is also a plus if you are familiar with different blogging platforms such as Wordpress, Blogger, etc. Be familiar with different writing styles. You can work from home and submit articles via email or you may work from a small office in Project 2, QC. This can lead to a regular job with higher pay depending on the quality of your work. I am not looking for the best writer, just someone who is willing to learn and someone who is passionate about writing. We can go from there.

Please send me a sample of your creative and technical pieces. No links to blogs pls! And tell me in the simplest but most creative way why you are right for the job.

The starting pay is 170 Php per 500-word article.

For Graphic Artist, I am looking for someone who basically...

- has experience working with Illustrator, Photoshop and Flash
- can create appealing logos, banners, brochures, flyers, website layouts
- has a great balance between aesthetics and technical knowledge
- reliable and can meet deadlines
- can work from home (preferred)

Please send me at least two work samples, your work availability and your charge per project.

You will want to work with me because this can lead to a long-term professional relationship, more opportunities, higher pay and the best part is this is tax-free and there will be occasional bonuses! Students and part-timers are very much welcome to apply.

1 comment:

Primp and Prettify said...

hey hey.. can I apply? as a writer... ehehehe.. btw, I'm seo/se - marketer but i wanna try some field too...=)

my sites

http://www.myweddingregistry.com.ph
http://smartweddingguides.blogspot.com
http://primpandprettify.blogspot.com

my personal blog:

http://shinalicious.multiply.com

=)

T.Y