Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ooops... Most Embarrassing Moments on TV

What are your most embarrassing moments?

Mine was when I tripped over my own foot in front of my crush who didn't even have the nerve to help me and even laughed at me (the nerve talaga).

Oh, and then there was this one time I was at the mall and I fell face first. I swore I won't go back ever. Good thing that mall is already closed (Rustans Cubao).

And I remember I was in the girls restroom which has swinging doors for its cubicles. I went out and it hit me right on the face.

As unfortunate as I was, I would still consider myself fortunate... compared to other people. I was browsing Youtube and I decided to make this blog post. I'm sure you will enjoy this as much as I do.

It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. Feast cruel beings! : )

What the... ???


I feel so sorry for Michael that I tried my best to stop laughing. But you rock, Mike! I didn't understand a single bit of information but you made a lot of people happy.



The Revenge of the Drama Princess

This is a classic and everyone should watch this!



Forget and just forget

Only Filipinos can relate to this : )



Miss Teen USA 2007 proves blondes can read maps



Melanie Marquez is very contented
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8LVkgWKEEI



Is she smart or beautiful? Beautiful! Definitely : )



Bea Alonzo trips... watch out for Randy Ortiz



Allan K reveals his secret hehe



And last but not the least, who could forget Janina San Miguel?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a shame!

♥пчzє♥ said...

KAPAMILYA RULES!!!

LOLS:))

Anonymous said...

I like reading the embarrassing moments. Maybe I'm the guy who take delight in other people's embarrassing moments.

olol

I recommand a website for you, I read the embarrassing moments everyday in the website.

http://www.yourembarrassingmoments.com

Anonymous said...

Fortunately for me, my tongue has never embarrassed me yet! But my feet have, many many times!

The biggest?I was emcee-of-the-day in the 3-day Network of Campus Journalists of the Philippines National Congress in I think '03 or '04. The speaker I was waiting for entered the room from a back door and I rant to meet him. I tripped in the middle of the aisle, slid for a few feet on the shiny floor, and ended up under a chair. It was so embarrassing that I decided not to move, until people picked me up. Haha, I pretended to be knocked unconscious!

Unknown said...

naaliw ako sa vid collection mo ah.. hehehehe