Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Buy Me Buy Me Ebay!

I've always been a shopaholic. I'm the only eternally broke shopaholic in the whole world. Lately, I've been confined in the realms of my abode thus I needed to set aside my favorite hobby - window shopping.

But - when there's a will, there's a way! And soon, I found myself logging in the world of eBay.

A few weeks later, I've consumed all my savings (again). I placed bid on 5 bags (yes, five!), Victoria's Secret lotion and body spray, a digicam, maybelline lipstick, a Fiorucci wallet and probably something else that I missed. I didn't know I would be that lucky (?) to win all of it. After contemplating whether I should risk my eBay feedback or one month worth of groceries - I decided I'm gonna get 'em. Here are some of my purchases.



My favorite bag as of press time - brand new Debenhams bag for 350 Php



Brand new (with tags!) No Boundaries Hobo Bags in D and K for 200 Php


Victoria's Secret lotion for 200 Php



Brand new (with tag!) Fiorucci wallet for 200 Php



brand new Rampage barrel bag for 133 Php



Isn't it a handful? Now, there's one more thing left to do - put eBay in my list of blocked websites.

Whew!

3 comments:

prinsesa000 said...

hmmm... worth buying naman lahat. maybe I need to register in ebay now!

Anonymous said...

haha. di man lang tinaggal na worth $7 lang ung bag. anyway, ngayon ko lng nalaman na nakakaabot pala sa pinas ung mga binebenta sa walmart. pero at least, kahit laganap na ang ka-fake-kan sa pinas, orig pa rin ang binibili mo. nice one.

things&thongs said...

Haha. Siyempre naman ganyan talaga ang kalakaran sa eBay. Kasi $7 e di mga nasa 322 Php pa din yun isa. Panghikayat sa mga mamimili.

Mas mabuti ng bumili ng orig pero pag DVDs... punta ako Quiapo pa din hehe : )

Register ka na sa eBay Melai!