Sunday, September 14, 2008

F-A-B!

So after spending my melancholic weekdays working and being depressed over my dad and Alex, I decided to have some fun. Besides, I know another gloomy entry will make my fellow bloggers put my site in their blocked list. Ahehe.


SABADO NIGHT


My friend, Juna, is going back to Dubai so me and my college friends decided to meet up. The invitation sent thru text said “4 PM SHARP”. I arrived 530 PM thinking how fashionably late I am only to be surprised that I was actually one of the Top 3 early birds. Haha. Can’t believe it!


My friend said of her (another) late incident, “Hello??? 4 PM??? Ano ba tayo mga high school? Matatanda na tau noh bat 4 PM???


We went to Trinoma and had dinner at Gerry’s Grill. Then I realized that almost all of us are single except for birthday girl, Gladys (I actually prefer her in a relationship otherwise she’ll rant on every single day how miserably single she is).


We then went to Starbucks and stayed there til 4 AM. Woohoo!


Certified Single - Michael and Doubtfully Single Nelvin


Michael, not-so-single Gladys (thank Heavens!) and me




STARRY STARRY SUNDAY


I woke up (7 PM) and saw that my friend, Andrea, is inviting me for another night out. FYI, we just went out last Tuesday. We met at Starbucks, went back to her condo unit and decided to go out again.


And Andrea is also technically single. Just like me.


Whew. I’ve been hanging out with single people recently.



I wanna melt for somebody...


Girls in White


Pretty Drei


Finally, I'm wearing a white shirt again!



I saw a couple of cute guys and you know how it’s always fun to guy-hunt. We were drinking and feeling it while an all-bald-male band plays cool music. Oh, and Duncan from Southborder was there, too. Then a waiter approached us…


“There’s a Turkey for you.”


Me and Andrea looked at each other.


“What Turkey? Turkey na pagkain?” Andrea asked.


Wow. Someone’s giving us free Turkey! Then, I noticed a cute, foreign-looking guy smiling at us.


“No, not Turkey. But you know... Turkey! Ayun oh. Mapera yan,” the waiter said pointing to the cute guy. The guy continued smiling. Awww!


“Ah, Turkish pala.”


Okayyy…


They invited us to sit with them but we politely declined. But at the back of my mind I was thinking… Shit. This is wrong. I should go over there and eat the Turkey haha! But of course, we don’t want Duncan and the band to think that we are easy girls. Besides, if they like us, they should join us, send free drinks, dedicate songs, give flowers etc. We are conservative girls and we prefer the old-fashioned way. Of course, I’m kidding.


9 comments:

nahj12 said...

hahaha.. love being single at times.. no bounderies and no limits :)..and we get the time to simply do everything..while we still can..

Kero said...

hahaha! i really enjoyed this post. I'm glad tinayo mo pa din ang bandera ng Pinay.

_ice_ said...

cool.. sayang ate sponsor yon hahaha

btw.. tama yong ginawa mo..

salamat sa pagdalaw sa blog ko ha balik ka ulit.. and sana nagustuhan mo yong song
"dance wwith my father"

Summer said...

haha. kakatuwa! sorry but i must have missed it, san kayo gumimik sis? :)

enjoy natin being single sis! minsan lang yan :)

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

now that's the way to have fun... hahaha!

go girl!

Roland said...

yeah, pangit tingnan kung kau ang jo-join sa table ng mga turkish. sana sila na lang lumipat ng table kung mabuti ang "intentions" nila. friendly ang approach nila.

tamang ipinakita nyo sa kanila na hindi just-just ang mga pinay. pero sayang yung "grilled" turkey!?!?!? hahaha.

Anonymous said...

You are kidding, of course. lols
being single is fun, though i am not. hehe. been a long time since i was.
salamat sa pagdalaw din. hihi.
(halavera.com)

KT said...

Nahj12 - that's correct. No boundaries and no limits. Masaya talaga ang single. Apir tau!

Kero - Nanghihinayang pa din ako (cute talaga siya) pero natuwa naman ako sa comment mo. O siya, kunyari Maria Clara : )

Ice - Loved the song. Thanks! Ok lang kahit walang sponsor 2 shots lang naman nainom ko eh. Hehe.

Summer - sa Mugen bar metrowalk lang kami. Minsan lang ba? Kaso madalas nga yung minsan na yun eh.

Prue - Thanks! Yeah, let's enjoy life : )

Roland - That's also my sentiments. Let the mountain come to Mohammad. Hehe. At talagang di just just ang mga Pinay noh. Mataas TF namin hehe : )

TL - Hello there! Aba... hindi ka na pala single? Married na siguro : ) Hmmm... Musta naman ang un-single life?

Anonymous said...

You look nice on that white shirt :)