Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fuck/Love





Ooooohhh… oooooohhhh

Faster… Faster than the beat of my wild heart. His breath into my ear reminds me of all the moans and stifled cries of the men who passed into my life.

Aaaaahhh… ahhhhhhhhhh

Harder… he grips me harder. His one hand clasps my arms and the other squeezes my now swollen breast. He digs beyond my body and into my very soul. I almost choked with his grasp.

Each trace of his tongue in my body, each feel of his lips, each kiss brings tears to my heart. My body is on fire but my heart is numb.

His wholeness pierce at my flesh. I could feel his throbbing manhood sway to the rhythm of this ancient dance. Slower at first, carefully accelerating – pounding like a mad man, thrusting deeper beneath the surface, delving into my existence, triggering emotions I had shunned many times before.

He looks into my eyes and I see his soul soar up in the sky while I - remained on the ground.

He flowed into me and he remained. He flowed into my veins and poisoned my flesh, my blood, my body.

The aftermath of it all – a good f***. Void of emotion. Void of words. Just lust. Pure lust.

He took his clothes and walked away. Probably forever. Just as others have walked and closed the door. He treaded their footsteps and he too, did not see the tears nor did he feel the my pain. He, too would never know.

I don’t need a good f***.

I just need true love.

3 comments:

prinsesa000 said...

everyone needs true love right? pero mukhang masarap naman ung good fuck! hehe

things&thongs said...

Haha! Sira ka talaga, Melai. Why settle for just one, when you can have both true love and good fuck? Kaso nga lang minsan mas mahirap hanapin yung huli. Haha!

Anonymous said...

You are so young and beautiful. I hope that you will find true love.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjojgr7hgLw

lavljesrce2@net.hr