Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Search is On

If only finding a boyfriend is as simple as finding a laptop. You write down all the specs you need...


- dual core processor

- at least 120 GB of HDD

- at least 2 GB of RAM

- built in webcam

- 802.11 b/g/n wireless standards

- sleek design

- portable

- not heavy on the budget

- not a burden on my shoulders


as opposed to...


- can multitask and balance love/family/career/personal/social life

- at least an I.Q. of 140 or should be sensible enough / does not talk in baroque, trying hard English / and if he does, not in front of my friends please!

- should have enough memory to remember dates, anniversaries, special occasions, memorable moments

- faithful, faithful, faithful

- presentable ehem... i'm no longer looking for washboard abs but why not...

- should have his own money, must be working, i'm not a sugar mommah

- should not add complications to my uber-complicated life


Oh well.


Wanna know how the search ended?


I didn't find a boyfriend (i thought i was close to finding one but turns out he lacks balls) but I did find a laptop. It's an Asus A8LE and I'm loving it. So for now, I'd be glad to settle : )

No comments: